Laung Lachi Fame - Neeru Bajwa Punjabi Dresses Collection

Hello friends,

I am sorry for long gap in posting. We were busy with the Eid orders. Hence, I am back with fresh new post for you people.

Last week, I was browsing Facebook and somehow, I came across a video of 5 boys dancing like girls on a song "Laung Lachi"

The video was funny, however what caught my attention is the catchy beats of the song. I searched for the same in YouTube and got this official video of Laung Lachi song.

This song is on repeat mode now. I instantly fall for the actress dancing in this video. Neeru Bajwa is her name. On research, I found the details of this talented Punjabi actress Neeru Bajwa.

I just love the way she carries the traditional Indian salwar suits. I have collected some of the neeru bajwas's pictures wearing Indian Punjabi salwar kameez. Hope you will like.

Neeru Bajwar in patiala salwar suit from her latest movie Laung Lachi

Neeru Bajwa in while salwar kameez for promotions

During promotion of Miley na Miley hum - Neeru bajwa wearing anarkali salwar kameez


Unusual combination of grey and green patiala suit

Real life inspired movie Channo - featuring neeru bajwa in printed salwar kameez

Wearing churidar salwar kameez on a promotional event

Pink printed patiala salwar suits - from the cover of movie - dil vil pyar vyar

Neeru wearing chiken patiala salwar suits  still from Laung Lachi

Neeru in purple patiyala salwar suit

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your messages and comments. Thank you for taking time in commenting. For more details kindly reach me at +91-9377709531

Popular Posts